Odontologica is currently looking for people wanting a interesting and rewarding job in Oral Health. We’re interested in hiring people for part-time casual vacancies who:
- Have a strong customer service focus;
- Are self-starters, punctual, reliable, hardworking;
- Have excellent grooming and personal presentation;
- Are enthusiastic and happy;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Are resilient, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- Are able to work under strict quality and time pressures.
- Are willing to closely follow procedures and guidelines regarding certain work tasks within the practice.
Current opportunities are for casual Dental Assistants. We welcome applications from:
- unqualified experienced dental assistants;
- qualified (Certificate III) dental assistants; and
- qualified (Certificate IV) dental assistants.
Unqualified applicants without experience may be considered if they have other skills or experience which will be of benefit to the practice. Please call or email to discuss if you should send an application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider any person who can satisfy these requirements.
Please read the position description for further information.
Further enquiries are welcome by calling the practice telephone number or by email as listed on this site.
How to Apply
Applications are to to be mailed to the practice address as listed on this website.
Applications are to include:
- Handwritten letter of introduction not longer than two pages, describing your skills and relevant experience, explaining why you would be the best person for the job against the position description criteria.
- Current Resume/CV.
- Details of referees who you have contacted and confirmed are willing to be contacted by the practice in relation to your application.
Interviews will be conducted progressively for shortlisted candidates as they are considered.